It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:12 pm

Run for the Fire Board. 

Post Re: Run for the Fire Board.
I know that at least one of the rumors was false and the person was very surprised to hear it. That's interesting about the idea that the person spreading the rumors might be the one who is under investigation. That's possible. What a mean thing to do to people struggling to make a living. Thanks for your input InsideOut.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:41 am
Profile ICQ

Post Re: Run for the Fire Board.
I think I may know who you're talking about but I won't name anybody. There are a couple of people in this community that we are getting really sick of. If my family had a business attacked by this person, we would sue her in a hot minute. You're talking about somebody who is always making up garbage about people she doesn't like and thinks she has to destroy. I've seen the lies in public and heard them in private. The people who still believe these people and especially this woman should be told how stupid they are, too.

Top Shelf if you want my opinion, the victims in this should sue and make it very public. They would probably be applauded for shutting this person up once and for all. It would be a community service.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:14 am