It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:16 pm

Attempt to smear turns against ABC 

Post Attempt to smear turns against ABC
That left wing spin-sheister George Stephanopolous tried to tie the shooter at the theater to the Tea Party immediately after the tragedy struck. He and a reporter discussed how the name was found connected to the Tea Party in Aurora. That was a 54-year old man totally unrelated to the massacre but they let it hang out there. These idiots in the media know that the tea party doesn't get involved in any violence and has always been a peaceful protest organization. They make up stories like crazy to discredit the organization and then can't prove any of it.

It backfired and ABC had to issue an apology but only after the man in Aurora was slimed. As it happens, Occupy Wall Street is now claiming a connection to Holmes and some with Occupy are bragging that he was trying to kill cops.

Stephanopolous and his reporter should be fired and then sued by the other Mr. Holmes from Aurora who they smeared.

I have never been a Tea Party member or follower but I hope they go after George now like he has gone after them for a couple of years. At least their claims against them would be real unlike his made up garbage he passes off as news commentary. He is as unethical as anyone in tv news and that's saying a bunch.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:43 am

Post Re: Attempt to smear turns against ABC
Thanks Nighthawk. I heard the early rumors but didn't know it was deliberate on part of a reporter. That's pretty despicable. I searched for the apology and found this.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whit ... -tea-party

Some reports are trying to downplay George's part in this and just blame the reporter, but that story shows how George encouraged it.

ABC apologized and the reporter, Ross, apologized. Nothing from George that I could find. He's such a shameless shill for the lefties, he'd make up anything.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:28 am

Post Re: Attempt to smear turns against ABC
If you look at all of the recent shootings from Giffords to Aurora and CT you find that the shooters and their families are all Democrats or left-wingers. It's shocking. The radical liberals are all so angry and saying they want to destroy anyone who disagrees with them. Liberals in England are dancing and celebrating at the death of Margaret Thatcher. They celebrate the death or tragedy of any conservative. Isn't this how mass murder always starts? They have taught these yound men to hate and to kill what they hate. The left is horribly and tragically intolerant of any disagreement.

Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:48 am