It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:15 am

Voter Fraud - ACORN Starts at Registration 
Alert A+

Post Voter Fraud - ACORN Starts at Registration
From Opinion Journal of the Wall Street Journal

----------------------------------
Opinion Journal
The Acorn Indictments

A union-backed outfit faces charges of election fraud.

Friday, November 3, 2006 12:01 a.m. EST

So, less than a week before the midterm elections, four workers from Acorn, the liberal activist group that has registered millions of voters, have been indicted by a federal grand jury for submitting false voter registration forms to the Kansas City, Missouri, election board. But hey, who needs voter ID laws?

We wish this were an aberration, but allegations of fraud have tainted Acorn voter drives across the country. Acorn workers have been convicted in Wisconsin and Colorado, and investigations are still under way in Ohio, Tennessee and Pennsylvania.

(Click above link for full column)

Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:30 am
Profile WWW
I guess the prosecutions in Cuyahoga County about the actual voting fraud perpetrated by election board employees missed your radar screen. Kathleen Dreamer & Jacqueline Maiden are out on bail for their repeal. Included should be Blackwell for all his nefarious tactics, and that may still come. So when you single out voter irregularities, get them all in there & as far as I'm concerned or don't report them at all! I rarely come to this sight even though it's in my county due to it's bias. And of course, that's my right, but I would've thought by now, some of you would've started to smell the stink that is conservative politics!!! The sad part is that Kerry would've been president without the suppression of votes in Ohio. But that's right, got to get that purple ink on your finger to show he never deserved his medals!! That's o.k. because that shows that Republicans do not honor Vets, because if his aren't any good, none of the others are either! And huh, has anyone yet come forward to say they served with George Bush? There's reward money out there for that!

Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:34 pm

Maybe the bias comes from the other direction. I've seen criticism on here against both dems and repubs. Just not the looney stuff some people would like to see for them to feel at home. Voter intimidation in 2004 all came from the left. Delegates to the GOP convention were attacked and harrassed in the streets by gangs of libbies, early voters who declared repub were surrounded and harrassed at the polls. And the Pennsylvania early voting discrepancies were never investigated - where Kerry won.

Funny how the stories of voter threats and minority intimidation all seemed to be cured in the 2006 election where the dems won. I guess we don't have that problem any more. Unfortunately, we have nazi tactics used by the dems against anyone they don't agree with.

"The sons of a first-term congresswoman and Milwaukee's former acting mayor were among five Democratic activists charged Monday with slashing the tires of vans rented by Republicans to drive voters and monitors to the polls on Election Day."

Remember that story?

Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:55 pm