It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:27 am

Black Panther arrested for threatening white voters 

Post Black Panther arrested for threatening white voters
I saw a story from Philadelphia that two black panthers were standing in front of a polling place door intimidating voters. One had a night stick and was tapping it on his hand reportedly saying that a black man was going to win this election one way or the other. They blocked the way menacingly when one white man came to vote. Unfortunately for the panthers, the man they tried to block was a former U.S. soldier.

True story here. The soldier walked right through them and went to vote. After voting, he worried that others would be turned away so he called the police. The panther with the night stick was arrested for carrying a weapon.

There was trouble in PA in 04 too with people reporting that voting machines arrived at the polling places with thousands of votes for Kerry already on them.

I guess we can still see which party is really involved in voter suppression and fraud. The real Nazis are on the left as always. Slashing tires, sending out threatening racist black panthers, harrassing and threatening voters. It's always been the left. They just accuse everybody else to throw attention away from their own crimes.

No matter what you've heard - don't buy into the negativity and the early assumptions from the left. They are the ones trying to suppress the vote. Go vote proudly. This election is still up for grabs on all levels.

Please do throw out the Tighe tag team locally to save our county.
Vote James in 2, Abcarian in 1

BUT
VOTE MCCAIN~PALIN FOR ENERGY INDEPENDENCE!

Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:27 am

I believe there are extreme people on both sides of the fence and I think this is a case of extreme. Reality lies more in the middle.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:12 pm

I saw the story on this one. The panther was arrested. The other one stayed there pacing the porch in front of the polling place and giving the news reporters a hard time. Very aggressive.

I think this election is on the way to being stolen by the left again.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:47 pm

I was looking at the current popular vote and it is a tie. I recall when Gore lost the election yet he had the higher popular vote. What will happen this year if McCain wins popular vote and looses the election? Will the McCain supporters scream as loud as the Gore supporters?

The irony could be thick :)

Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:03 pm

Even McCain expected the popular vote to go to BO. I don't think anyone expects McCain to win the cities. Those are always liberal because there's so much welfare "fairness".

Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:49 pm