It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:30 am

Hang On! 2012 Presidential Politics is Getting Good! 

Post Hang On! 2012 Presidential Politics is Getting Good!
Did anybody watch any of the debates? I thought Bachman did very well and so did Newt in the last debate. Newt's campaign may be in trouble but his ability to talk firmly and intelligently on the issues is just what we remember him for. Bachman's enemies have tried to paint her as stupid and unserious. She blew all of the false imagery out of the water Monday night. She's a well-educated, intelligent, experienced leader with a tax law degree that is right up there as what we need. This will be a very interesting election. There's not a stupid person in the Republican bunch. Now the voters will find out how much the Democrats have been lying to them. There's also a chance that Gov Perry will jump into the race, too. The Dems are not going to be able to hide any issues with so many smart people bringing up everything possible for a year. I'm now more optimistic than I have been for a while. Any one of these candidates can leave BO in the dust.

The only one now who looks inexperienced and stupid is the current president. He's spent months of time on the golf course since he took office, made the economy much worse with his excessive spending, and embarrassed the country.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:32 am

Post Re: Hang On! 2012 Presidential Politics is Getting Good!
I don't like Newt but he did sound good. He knows a lot, I just don't think he can commit to somebody besides himself and wifey. It was fun to have the world see Bachman for the smart cookie she is instead of the way the media painted her to the left wingers. For the first time, I think we have a good variety to choose from. I don't want party hacks telling us who our nominee will be. More coming in, too. Perry is interesting. One of them said the truth that any one of them on that stage would be a better president than the one we have now. I'm not at all interested in Huntsman.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:32 am

Anybody who isn't at least pay a little attention is going to be shocked at what the pres is going to be up against in this election. If Perry joins, that makes it even more frightening for the left. Very popular guy. He's the only one in the country that has figured out how to get out of the way of a strong economy. Huntsman is a non-starter to me. He worked for Obama.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:04 pm
Profile ICQ

Super Tuesday will make a big difference. The debate tonight knocked Santorum back down a notch. I think it will end up between Newt and Mitt. Mitt will probably win the nomination. Obama now looks so completely crazy he rivals Putin for self obsession and a drive back to communism. I hope the country wakes up and throws that nut out of office.

Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:34 pm