It is currently Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:27 pm

Disgusting political mudbath, bloodbath!!!! 

Post Re: Disgusting political mudbath, bloodbath!!!!
Childish and unprofessional. It also shows what poor judgement the sheriff has.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:28 am

take2 wrote:
MsMojo where did you see that? I only saw the complaint. He whined in that too but you're talking about a different thing?

Here you go!

http://www.canoncitydailyrecord.com/cir ... ppublished

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:01 pm

Take2, this will take you right to the article (the other link was my search to get you the info. Sorry!):

http://www.canoncitydailyrecord.com/ci_ ... record.com

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:03 pm

It's hard to understand why they think it's this important to destroy another person who hasn't done anything just to get ahead politically. :sadly:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:55 pm

SkyHigh wrote:
You even get a picture of Monte Gore that looks like he's confused while spitting.

I don't even know what that means but it sounds soo funny. :roflol2:

Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:07 am

take2 wrote:
Thanks. The guy is a moron. Did you see this?
Quote:
This is not an exoneration this boils down to a he said she (LeDoux) said situation. I was disappointed to learn that no witnesses were called and no interviews of any kind were conducted.

How childish is that? And how do you have witnesses in a "he said she said" situation? There's nobody there!! That's why it's called that!! With all Fred has taken from this county, he has a duty to get rid of this maniac. Where is he when leadership is needed, out running traffic.

Why is the Sheriff always out in traffic when something big is going on? Has he completely abandoned his office to that crazy man? I don't know why he even ran for re-election last time if he didn't want to take any responsibility. He should have quit while he still had some fragment of a good reputation left. Too late now.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:17 pm

MountainMom wrote:
Why is the Sheriff always out in traffic when something big is going on? Has he completely abandoned his office to that crazy man? I don't know why he even ran for re-election last time if he didn't want to take any responsibility. He should have quit while he still had some fragment of a good reputation left. Too late now.

In a word, Yes.

The benefit of Monte being "large and in charge" is that people may have a better picture of him when/if he decides to run for Sheriff (as opposed to what he's doing now - stepping in without a vote and being Sheriff ).

Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:31 am

Dagna is the one who needs an ethics investigation if she is going around claiming that someone did something wrong when she wasn't even there to know what happened. She's testifying to something she didn't witness. And she's not a very good lawyer if she can't see that the only threat that was in play was one imagined by Monty Gore. The discussion was one brought up by Monty and then he just makes up motives for the responses he got from his political opponent. Maybe he even set him up and tried to trap him into something he could use. It's disconcerting that we have someone of rank in law enforcement who is ready to charge someone based on his own imaginings. The ethics investigation should be turned on Dagna and Monty, imo.

Right you are, Windchime. We are getting a good, scary look at the man who wants to run the SO. It's the one good thing that will come out of this is to see how Monty will handle his power if he ever gets elected to anything.

Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:20 pm

We have to remember Mr. Gore is a legend in his own mind! The rest of us are smarter than that. Does anyone know how Dagna and Gore coupled up (no sexual pun intended) in the first place? I'm sure there's a story there.

Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:32 pm

Now you've done it MsMojo. The image is stuck in my mind. I never heard of her until Fred and Monty put her out there as their DA candidate. It looks like she just moved here to run for this office. Who knows?

Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:50 pm

Beanie, back in the olden days, she no doubt would be been referred to as a carpetbagger. Sorry for the image thing! It gives me the creeps, too!

Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:31 pm

It sure looks clear that Fred was lying when he said he supported Dagna because he wanted more of a Park County representation in the DA's office. This woman is no more a part of Park County than your average killer whale.

Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:04 pm

Beanie wrote:
It sure looks clear that Fred was lying when he said he supported Dagna because he wanted more of a Park County representation in the DA's office. This woman is no more a part of Park County than your average killer whale.

Not surprised Fred lied. Fish out of water?

Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:25 pm

fred lies. gore lies. is gore going to jail for this. it isn't just politics.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:09 am

Gore sent Fred out to run traffic because the other deputies all quit to get away from Gore? Fred is back to his true calling and gore is running the department. Nothing new really.

Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:56 am