It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:18 pm

Lillian Wissel not good for Commissioner 

Post Re: Lillian Wissel not good for Commissioner
I just saw something disgusting. Lillian Wissel, after falsely accusing innocent people of using her child for political purposes, is doing the same thing herself while she points the finger at everybody else. Some people questioned where Lillian lives half the time which is a perfectly reasonable issue to bring up. That was it - they just questioned where she lives. In order to attack any who might ask that legitimate question, she pretends they are attacking a child. Then she blames everyone else for attacking the kid while nobody was attacking the kid at all. The only person using the children as "political pawns" are the Wissels. Voters can ask if somebody really lives in their district. That's protected political speech. For the Wissels to say they aren't allowed to ask, that's an attempt to stop people from asking questions they are entitled to know about. Nobody picked on their child - but that's what they want you to think it's about so they can throw dirt on their opponents without any reason. It's already been proved that they made things up to attack other people for what their own son did.

Shame on you, Lillian, for using your own children as an excuse to attack people for "daring" to ask a perfectly reasonable question. You sure look different in my eyes this time around. It never was about the kids, you just made it up that way to throw attention off the real question.

People who play those low life games are not to be trusted. It's too bad Dave's opponent dropped out. As of today, I would have voted against Dave for even being a part of this dirty charade. As it is, I won't cast a vote for him even if he's the only one. Lower vote counts can make him easier to recall later, I hear.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:14 am

When you look at what has happened lately, doesn't it make you wonder why Dave's opponent really dropped out suddenly? He has a family, right? And he was going to try to run against that family? It just makes me wonder what was done to him or his family or if they were threatened by someone? Just a guess - does anybody know?

Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:09 am

Has anybody considered that the vtstr is somebody in Silly Lilly's camp? They love to have the subject of Shawnee brought up so they can get their knickers in a twist, be all indignant, and smear their opponents. It could have all been a setup that might have backfired on them. The indignation is so obviously overdone and misdirected that they have to be using it for politics. It doesn't make any sense any other way.

They have a knack for throwing mud at innocent people and making up political positions to get what they want. Why would this be any different? Raving Dave can't get a job anyplace else so he's lucky nobody has survived against him or is just not interested in that crummy job. And Silly with her high school diploma and financial ignorance can't get anything else to work out, either. Dave never goes to work, we hear from his office. He has to have other people running his office for him all the time because he only shows up a couple of times a month. Why would we think Silly will do any better. They're always gone.

I just think this whole Shawnee and school issue is made up by the family so they can have something to yell about to cover up the incompetence.

I never thought I'd say this, but I have to go for Doobie in the primary. He seems to be the smartest :thud: of the three really poor Republicans. He even beats out that witless uneducated Walker they liked so much. And Tighe - forget it. He never makes any sense. He just stomps his feet when he doesn't get his way. At least Doobie is entertaining.

Hey, Mark and others - you really should fire that Berryman woman who thinks she's now queen of the county since the airhead monarch walker left.

Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:50 am

I had to laugh watching that debate or whatever it was, the second one. Did you see Silly Lilly's face when she said she took college courses in computer programming? Does anybody have any proof of that? What I heard from people who used to work around her when she was commissioner is she couldn't use a computer and had her emails sent to somebody else. Do they have college computer courses in "where is the ON switch?" More :bs: from the new-old airhead monarch.

Maybe if she knew how to use a computer she wouldn't have missed all the holes in her "tax plan".

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:06 am

WAIT just a second. How many airhead queens do we have running this county anyway??

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:15 am

285alive wrote:
WAIT just a second. How many airhead queens do we have running this county anyway??

Counting the lawyers? About 72.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:18 am

2cents wrote:
285alive wrote:

Counting the lawyers? About 72.

Are they all virgins? Are any of them virgins? :?

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:19 am

Clever exchange. :D

My question is this: How did the Park County Republicans get so liberal? Nobody was watching? It's been heading that way for a long time. Lillian Wissel's tax plan is no different from any other liberal shell game. The fact that she doesn't understand it herself just tells you that she's too out of touch to be considered for this job.

Having said that, I'm undecided in the commissioner primary race. I don't see any conservatives in the running here that can be identified. Bertin doesn't seem to know anything that's going on outside of her home and Dowaliby doesn't do anything until somebody accuses him of not doing it. Not a self-starter. Once the election is over, he'll go back to his usual detached self.

I'd be happy to entertain suggestions, as others are asking. Serious ones, not propaganda from the candidates. Who are others here considering in the primary? This is the most serious group in the local forums, so I'm asking for opinions.

Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:40 am

Watching the latest videos of the debates didn't help my state of mind much. Mrs. Wissel still won't explain her own tax plan. She only shows everyone a flow chart that somebody else probably created and promises that it's really only a little bit that will come out of our pockets to subsidize the businesses. Isn't that what we've been told by every agency wanting to take "only a little bit" more from us? Will the county lose money in labor changing the tax calculations and bills every year? That would mean we pay even more to provide that little bit. If it's such a little bit, how will it entice businesses to come to Park County when other impacts are so onerous.

I don't know if Samantha Bertin knows how to implement common sense incentives, but she at least has the right idea. Don't punish the taxpayers for the hostile environment the county has created.

The county should give businesses a credit out of their own budgets, not ours. They are the ones who caused the problem and all they would have to do is give up some of the extra pay and benefits that are out of line for this county. I have heard, but not checked, that the county has added 20 or 30 cars to its fleet over the past couple of years. There is no reason for that. With that money and the money wasted in personal use of the credit cards and vehicles, they could pay for these shortfalls they say they are suffering.

Does Mark Dowaliby not know that construction and land development are both businesses? He should since he claims to own several properties. I gather they are already developed so he would not be impacted, himself. Only other "rich" people should be charged more for doing business? That is the liberal approach.

Still watching and listening. I think Mrs. Wissel is out for me, though. Even if she knew what she was discussing, she would likely not be able to work it through because of her own lack of outside-the-government knowledge.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:22 am

Quote:
Still watching and listening. I think Mrs. Wissel is out for me, though. Even if she knew what she was discussing, she would likely not be able to work it through because of her own lack of outside-the-government knowledge.

One last chance to beg people to not put Silly Lilly on the ballot. She is still talking about taxing homeowners more to give a credit to businesses. She says it's legal under TABOR which means we don't even get to vote on it. She will just push to have the commissioners order it. The Wissel politicians are underhanded and one of those bully groups we keep hearing about. Look at how they had their son attack two opponents and threaten to beat the f----- sh-- out of them! That's how they operate!

Please, whatever you do, don't put her in office so she can play with budgets with her husband in the tax assessor's office! This will be no good for any of us!

Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:31 am

You do not have to ask me twice. One Wissel in the taxpayer's piggy bank is plenty. It's obvious conflict of interest but they do not care. That tells you what they are about. No way we even want her on the ballot in November. It's crazy.

Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:16 pm

You're both absolutely right.

Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:44 pm

WHEW!!! :beer:

Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:13 am