It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:10 am

sheriff bragging about support not true, causing trouble 

Post sheriff bragging about support not true, causing trouble
anybody heard the latest that fred wegener said he has the backing of all of the other sheriffs in colorado. not true. some of them say they can't stand him. and our sheriff is trying to cause bad trouble for people who support the new guy. i guess that means nobody in fred and montes employ should say they support fred and monte either. fair is fair. if your job is threatened over politics you should make a loud complaint.

what dirty cops up there. i used to be a friend. but they sure act dirty.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:07 am

Post Re: sheriff bragging about support not true, causing trouble
I heard about all of that too, hogwild. I think it started being talked about last week sometime but I'm glad to see that somebody is making it public. It's probably either Fred or Monte causing their people to worry about their jobs, I think. Monte has as much to lose or more than Fred. And Tighe, too. Monte is a lawsuit target and Tighe is just a serial liar, in my opinion. I agree with you. I think they are dirty cops.

I knew about Fred saying all of the other Sheriffs supported him because he got elected to a position in the county Sheriffs association. But it was just his turn. Lots of them don't like him as Sheriff, is what I heard. They don't trust him and they said he stood there and didn't do anything during a crisis. Everybody had to do his job for him and then Fred just ran for the cameras.

It's sad what has to come out when they try to cover stuff up.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:13 am

Post Re: sheriff bragging about support not true, causing trouble
Theres a rumor going around that Gravs willfire everyone and start all over again. Wonder where thats coming from. :-^

Im sick of the lies and the bs. Now we get all the mud slinging and Fred trying to run on Graves campaing. PULEEZE.

Graves has my vote. Im gonna find out what he needs people to do to help him get elected. We gotta get Fred out.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:28 am