It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:28 pm

WE GOT HIM ON THE BALLOT!!!!!!!!! 

Post WE GOT HIM ON THE BALLOT!!!!!!!!!
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!! Park County residence are FINALLY going to start seeing that our Sheriff does not "walk on water"!!!!! It's about time!!!!! Fred sure seemed just a little scared in his voice yesterday in his speech, as he read from a piece of paper, lol. Yelling and in-secure. And Mr. Graves was just completely comfortable speaking from his heart. (and not a piece of paper) CONGRATULATIONS MIKE!!!!!!! =D>

Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:58 am

Post Re: WE GOT HIM ON THE BALLOT!!!!!!!!!
I don't know about walking on water, but oil and water don't mix. Look at the vote counts. After Fred tried to order his people to the caucus, he still couldn't keep Mike off the ballot.

http://parkbull.com/newsextra/100410assemblyvotes.html

They were going to try to keep Mike under 10% so he couldn't get on at all. So you've got chinks in the armor there you could drive one of those free county cars through! Or a fire truck!

Mike did a great job putting this effort together. It's hard to fight the establishment political machine, but he did it!!

Everybody get ready - Fred will really get nasty now. He already has called bosses and tried to get people in trouble at work. Now maybe he'll try to get search warrants for homes or arrest people for harrassment? Nobody knows how far he and Monty and the upper jail gang will go.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:41 am

Beannie,

I don't really know much about anyone yet. Was that last paragraph a joke? If it was it was pretty funny. If it's serious, it's a little scary.

It took me a very long time but I read through everything I could find about Mike Graves. I think he's the best man for the job. I was at Assembly for the first time ever this year. I was shocked at Fred's speech. He seemed so angry and nasty. I also talked to a friend that said Fred was shouting at a recent Meet the Candidate night. I think Fred may end up getting Mike elected if he's already being nasty and it's only April!

I don't remember a more emotional political environment since the commissioner recall back in the late 1990's. This should be interesting.

I also heard there's going to be another Meet the Candidate night at the Fire Station tomorrow night. Anyone else going?

Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:46 pm

If a person goes by body language and demeanor and you attend these meetings, you can definately see that Fred is scared and intimidated, you can hear it in his voice, not to mention all the yelling!! Then you hear Mike and he is so confident, self assured,...knows the answers to the questions being thrown out at Fred, but Fred can't seem to answer them, then looks at Mike. Fred also keeps stealing Mikes ideas. Which is really low.

Like Mikes idea of moving the "dispatch" center to the Jail to save us taxpayers from building a new building. The Flume reported a couple of weeks ago that ground was being "broken in May". Then Fred had the nerve at the last meeting to sasy "well, I think we should utilize the empty space in the Jail to put the dispatch center". I was shocked that he just flat out stole Mikes idea.

There is so much "wrong-doing" going on in there in every aspect of our little government.. It's way past time to get rid of the corruption, stealing, lieing to us and drama, and get us an administration that we can be proud of!!! Get rid of the "1800's Good Ol' Boys" network and get into the 21st century, and make our government transparent so WE can see what is going on with our taxes, and our Sheriffs Office!!!!!

Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:54 am

New to the town buzz..can someone fill me in on Mike.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:46 pm

He has a really good website. I think it's just www.michaelgraves2010.com. I've read all of his stuff and heard him speak a few times. I've had some one-on-one time with him. I think he's got Fred beat hands down!

Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:54 pm