It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:32 am

Serial Killers and Politicians share traits 

Post Serial Killers and Politicians share traits
:pi:

Police Chief study finds Serial Killers and Politicians share traits

This allows them to do what they want, whenever they want. Ironically, these same traits exist in men and women who are drawn to high-profile and powerful positions in society including political officeholders.

Note - it's not just politicians, but people who are desperate to become community leaders where they push themselves on others.

What doesn’t go unnoticed is the fact that some of the character traits exhibited by serial killers or criminals may be observed in many within the political arena. While not exhibiting physical violence, many political leaders display varying degrees of anger, feigned outrage and other behaviors. They also lack what most consider a “shame” mechanism. Quite simply, most serial killers and many professional politicians must mimic what they believe, are appropriate responses to situations they face such as sadness, empathy, sympathy, and other human responses to outside stimuli.

It's a must-read, considering today's political battles ongoing in our own backyard. Also, I think I dated a psychopath once. :o And the person is still here being charming and appealing to others. Look out!

Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:48 am

Post Re: Serial Killers and Politicians share traits
Are you kidding??? 8o|

That makes perfect sense! We are always wondering how some people involved in politics and activism can just throw around stupid, false statements and have no shame about being liars or just wrong. Look at the people who run our county! They just say whatever tripe drops into their minds that supports their position of the moment. The same with the loud mouth crazies that are stampeding against them.

Does this include all lawyers? Do they all learn to be psychopaths to manipulate people to get what they want? I always thought all politicians are like lawyers. In fact, most of them are lawyers or want to pretend they are. It makes perfect sense to me now! That explains so much.

:-[

Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:04 am