It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:29 am

Local Republican strategy: chicken out 

Post Local Republican strategy: chicken out
I heard that the Republican strategy in Park County is to avoid debates at all costs. Nobody is planning any Meet the Candidates because they think they have it wrapped up and they don't want to take the chance of people seeing Mark Dowaliby next to Monica Jones or the Kid Kintz (son of the guy who got us all of those fines for leaving electronics all over the ground) next to any mature, experienced person. They advise their Republican candidates to turn down any offer of a debate.

There is no excuse for Sharon Morris, who has leeched off this county all these years, to repay us by sticking the least qualified of anybody in the county in an office that deals with our most sensitive time and information. Unless he's agreed to cover up for her past mistakes so she maybe can ride off into the New Mexican sunset with the money she took from us. (And one of our cars?)

Call the Republican party and tell them you want debates and they shouldn't be ignoring everybody else or refusing to debate.

People who listen to Mark and Monica side by side will vote for Monica and the party knows it. Mark is running away from comparisons. Monica is the financial rational one who has business experience while Mark is the aging hippie collecting a paycheck for going along with the big boys.

Crawl out from under your rocks (if you have any) and accept the challenge, you cowardly Republicans! You know you are the ones who are preventing it!

Vote for the braver candidates, Monica Jones and Anissa Price. Monica will work to dig us out of this hole that Tighe-Hodges-Dowaliby-Phillips have tried to drown us in. Anissa will hopefully not gossip about dead people like the current coroner is probably teaching the new kid it's ok to do. Haven't we suffered enough?

I'm a conservative Republican and I will vote for the responsible conservatives. In this case, it doesn't happen to be the Republicans. Dowaliby is a Democrat who changed party to get elected in Park County. Wake up my fellow citizens!

Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:41 am

Post Re: Local Republican strategy: chicken out
Why isn't the chamber of commerce doing something? They don't do much, do they.

You can't expect anything else. The repub party is the one that controlled the debates for the primary and didn't allow any questions that would expose the faults of their favorites. It is their party. Somebody else has to push for some kind of forum to see the candidates and make it important enough to force the repubs to at least show up.

I'm a conservative, too, and I don't think we have ANY currently serving in our county. They are all in it for their own selfish gains as taught to do by the county monarch who pretended to be a conservative but was really a union-trained big-government libbie.

Throw the frauds out.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:08 am