It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:39 pm

Using criminal case for politics - bad on you! 

Post Using criminal case for politics - bad on you!
I just read the flume story on the Kendall case that the opponents of Thom LeDoux have been trying to make hay with. I have never seen such deliberate misinformation for a political gain even in Park County in all my voting years here. People who are supporting LeDoux's opponent have deliberately twisted and left out important information in their ranting attacks for political purposes. When you judge a case you can't decide who you hate before you hear the case. Crazy emotional people can't be trusted to give us rational and factual information regarding an election. You didn't even listen to the victim in the case before you started spreading your garbage to win an election.

LeDoux was never a favorite of mine but now that I see the low level of his opponents, I will vote for him in the primary to keep the nuts from taking over. Thanks for making that very clear to me.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:34 am
Profile ICQ
Alert A+

Post Re: Using criminal case for politics - bad on you!
top shelf, could you please supply a link to the particular story or article you are discussing so we can all read it? Thank you.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:38 am
Profile WWW

Yes I'm sorry. It was a very detailed article by the flume that should be read all the way to the end to understand what is going on here.
http://www.theflume.com/news/article_bc ... f6878.html

The candidate opposing the DA in the upcoming election stood up and made a scene in the courtroom to object to how the case was handled and the sentence the judge gave the defendant. The judge had to threaten her with contempt to shut her up so they could go on with the hearing. She is not involved in the case except that she is running for the election and interrupted the court. Then she filed a complaint with the sheriff because some friends of Kendall objected to her after the hearing. She said they were threatening her. This is another case of the crazies trying to take over, if you ask me.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:50 am
Profile ICQ

I read in the vanderJagt announcement that she is endorsed by Wegener and that crazy Monty Gore. She must be new here or she wouldn't admit that. No way I can support another one like them in any office. Ledoux wins my vote by default. She sounds like a wakka wakka. Where DO they all come from and why do they all end up here?

One more question. Where has everybody been? Did everyone just show up suddenly to Free the Keg? :D

Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:33 am

There's also a concern that she rented an empty apartment or house just to have an address in the district so she could run? She doesn't care about our county or this district except to get herself a job, imo. I think this is another crazy con job. Monte Gore acting like an idiot supporting her isn't helping either. Three strikes. As bad as he is, she must be too.

Sun May 27, 2012 8:43 am
Profile ICQ

Quote:
There's also a concern that she rented an empty apartment or house just to have an address in the district so she could run?

Do you have a link to that? Otherwise it's simply rumor and innuendo.

Sun May 27, 2012 10:48 am

Is the internet that powerful now? Nothing can be true unless there is a "link" to it? That's bad. Lots of truths don't have a "link".

Sun May 27, 2012 11:01 am