It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:12 pm

Brazell vs Bartel -- who's your choice? 

Post Brazell vs Bartel -- who's your choice?
Brazell has my vote. He's new to county politics, isn't part of the political machine, and has a proven track record for money handling.

Sun May 27, 2012 10:58 am

Post Re: Brazell vs Bartel -- who's your choice?
Brazell is an interesting candidate but I haven't made up my mind quite yet. I don't know that his budget experience is proven, but I do think the other guy is a die-hard insider and will just be a puppet. The insider seems kind of sleazy too, though that's strictly a personal subjective reaction. :)) Bartel doesn't seem to handle money well enough to make his house payments. I haven't met the new guy yet. He obviously likes guns. \:D/

Sun May 27, 2012 11:39 am
Profile ICQ

Thanks for starting this topic, Windchime. I'm probably with you on Brazell. The other guy seems to be the sidekick of the republican party chairman and we already have too much of the government running the party. Bartel also doesn't seem too bright and must not have a job if his house was going into foreclosure. I heard, but don't know, that Brazell is sort of hiding the fact that he is backed by the Wissel crowd. Does anyone know? Helluva choice to have to make. :? Brazell seems more equipped for the job. Not a great choice.

Wed May 30, 2012 8:38 am

I am not happy.

Thu May 31, 2012 8:16 pm

top shelf wrote:
but I do think the other guy is a die-hard insider and will just be a puppet.

You mean another insider in the Park Co GOP (Government Owned Party)? Dumb masses of voters and non-voters in Park County. Get out and vote in the primary! That's where all this is decided! WAKE UP! You're living in one of the most corrupt counties in the state and the government keeps re-electing itself because you won't vote in the primary! Geeze.

Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:27 am

Pathetic pair and pathetic party in this county. Just people wanting what they can steal from us under the cover of government. Both losers, if you ask me. Cowboys right - idiots voting or not voting is costing us a fortune.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:15 pm