It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:37 am

Disgusting political mudbath, bloodbath!!!! 

Post Disgusting political mudbath, bloodbath!!!!
I am trying to image how Park County residents could NOT help but be mightily offended and embarrassed by the latest mudslinging tactics of our macho Sherriff Fred and Monte the Underling. I was appalled at the information provided by Thom LeDoux in his letter to ParkBull about this attack during a political season, and just days before mail-in ballots will be received by voters. Power mongering – and the ability to get away with it -- has reached an all-time high at the SO, and now two officers of the court are threatening another. This cannot stand! It also tells me just how unfit of a candidate Dagna is for the DA’s position. The thought of what she would do if elected is positively unnerving and revolting. I would hope, after this election is said and done and Mr. LeDoux prevails, a thorough investigation into Wegener and Gore’s antics will be conducted. Both deserve to lose their jobs, and much, much more.

Read and consider carefully: http://parkbull.com/letters/120605ledoux.html

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:27 am

Post Re: Disgusting political mudbath, bloodbath!!!!
I'm not surprised, Ms. Mojo. Anyone the SO would support has to be nasty or they wouldn't like them. It is surprising that they would take this chance of actually filing something false with an agency and claim crimes committed. Maybe LeDoux will have a case for some defamation in this if they tried to damage his ability to practice his profession and make a living at all. No question we don't want this mess adding to Park County's problems. She needs to be stopped and Fred/Monte need to go before they permanently hurt some innocent people or arrest and prosecute their political opponents. Maybe they've forgotten which country they're now in. Maybe Dagna needs to be a U.S. citizen a bit longer before running for a power office where position can be so easily abused.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:18 am

Disgusting and nasty, yes. But what a wake-up call! It has shown all of us what we would have to look forward to if Ms. VDJ wins the DA contest, and hopefully pushes us to spread the word to not vote for her.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:55 am

You can bet this one isn't over. Not by a long shot.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:12 pm

I tend to believe Ledoux on this one. He's been quiet up until now as far as spreading complaints around in public. Surely he understands the significance of what he's saying. Still, there's probably a story coming since the Flume and other papers in the 4 counties have the info. Let's keep an eye out for more of the story.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:44 pm
Alert A+

You may be interested in this related document that arrived late yesterday:

Related: Letter from ARC concludes no violation by LeDoux

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:35 am
Profile WWW

Vicious and political. Just what the Sheriff's office seems to be full of. If some are surprised they haven't been watching very closely. No wonder they like this woman. This whole county is screwed up.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:06 am

The letter from OARC just confirms what most of us suspected all along: a vicious and nasty attack carried out by law enforcement officials with an obvious agenda. I am glad to see Mr. LeDoux exonerated. Of course, we will not see the real guilty parties -- our sheriff, undersheriff, and political assassin candidate -- provide a public apology to Mr. LeDoux. They owe him one for this utmost childish behavior. And they have really put yet another black eye upon Park County, which increasingly is a laughing stock in Colorado. I feel like I live in Little Chicago!

When will this madness stop? A rhetorical question.... I know it won't.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:09 am

This is an insult from a new arrival to our community. Someone waltzes in here and does this to our county? I am forwarding these links to everyone I know and asking them to step on these bugs and vote for Ledoux.

Read his website and you will see Ledoux is far more qualified to be our DA and he is part of this district. The other one is an invader, now. What a creep. (I'm sure the real word I wanted would be filtered)

Ledoux website: http://www.thomkledoux.com/
Spread the word!

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:26 am

Thought of something else. This is backwards. If Gore is the one who filed the complaint against his officer and Ledoux is the one who said the officer didn't do anything wrong, doesn't that make Gore the one responsible? How does he turn that around on Ledoux? This was just a made up crock of you know what.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:34 am

Sky, I think you can look at Gore as a reverse barometer. If he says someone else did something, chances are pretty strong he's the guilty party. If you look at everything going on at the SO, it's obvious that Fred has completely lost control of his department, and Monte has delusions of grandeur. He wants to be the next sheriff, and this is something we have to be vigilant about. This county cannot endure being GORED for one second, let alone four years!

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:42 am

Here is a link to the other discussion on the DA race since these are in separate topics.

http://www.parkbull.com/forum3/viewtopi ... =52&t=4404

LOL at GORED! Yes, we are.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:23 pm

The Flume has an in-depth article today on this. Also an article on the firing of deputies. Good bargain today. You even get a picture of Monte Gore that looks like he's confused while spitting. The two cahooters Monte Gore and his candidate Dagna say that it's just a coincidence that they waited until the day that ballots were going out to file a complaint and call all of the newspapers -- on a complaint that was 6 months old. :roflol2:

NOOOOO, it's not political

:bs:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:08 pm

This is appalling. It's true that Fred has fallen from grace in recent years and can't be believed on some things, but I can't think even he would let something as obvious as this continue. Are they threatening him? Can he now be such an accomplished liar? Just appalling. :(

Quote:
a picture of Monte Gore that looks like he's confused while spitting

Good Lord, Sky. lol

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:35 pm

The Flume has an excellent detailed article on this whole issue. But the one thing you have to see is the actual complaint filed by Monte Gore. After reading it through, I'm ready to demand a mental fitness evaluation for the undersheriff. It's unbelievable. You have to see it.

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=446e9c7e ... AF44EB!437

If that link doesn't work for you, go to the Flume website and look for the documents. It's the last PDF file listed bottom left after you click on the story headline.

Look at what he sees as political threats and how much he imagines he can read someone's mind and interpret a whisper in an ear. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so incredibly sick.

Gore has got to go. Where is Fred - is he hiding? Doesn't he see what's happening? His department is in deep trouble.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:07 pm

We need term limits on county officials. Right away.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:40 am

I just read Gore's "reaction" to the OARC decision carried in the Canon City Daily Record. Good heavens, this guy just doesn't know where the deep end of the pool is! Of course, most of us do -- especially because it's, well, posted and we can read. He is apparently unaware that he's drowning.

I love his quote that he has a thick skin and big shoulders. Say it ain't so! Since he didn't get his way, now he's crying like a girl. But I guess I shouldn't say that. It gives all us girls a bad rep!

On a more serious note, I just have to wonder if he's now questioning OARC's ability to do its job. Gore seemed intent on running the DA's office. Does he want to take on another?

Political mudslinging isn't like spaghetti. You don't throw it to the wall and see what sticks! He really is felony stupid and a real political joke.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:33 am

MsMojo where did you see that? I only saw the complaint. He whined in that too but you're talking about a different thing?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:58 am
Alert A+

Hi take2. Here are links to all of the original documents I know about for this issue.

Underdsheriff Gore's complaint to ARC filed May 29, 2012

District Attorney Thom LeDoux responds to news of the complaint on June 5, 2012

Colorado Supreme Court Attorney Regulation Council response to Undersheriff Gore declining to pursue the complaint on June 6, 2012.

Undersheriff Gore's reaction to the ARC decision letter

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:44 am
Profile WWW

Thanks. The guy is a moron. Did you see this?
Quote:
This is not an exoneration this boils down to a he said she (LeDoux) said situation. I was disappointed to learn that no witnesses were called and no interviews of any kind were conducted.

How childish is that? And how do you have witnesses in a "he said she said" situation? There's nobody there!! That's why it's called that!! With all Fred has taken from this county, he has a duty to get rid of this maniac. Where is he when leadership is needed, out running traffic.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:03 am