It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:55 pm

Republican Firefighter Insulting Ladies Run? 

Post Republican Firefighter Insulting Ladies Run?
A local firefighter who is in the Republican committee decided to be very crude Wednesday night and call Ladies Run bad names. Is this what the Republicans stand for now? It's the same guy who campaigned for a tax hike with a woman whose son was very sick and he was there with the ambulance. This guy should be thrown out and not given any work at all. He wouldn't help the citizens when he ran for office and is just hurting the community by his disgusting behavior now. He doesn't represent what our county should stand for. And the sheriff's people laughed loudly at the comment so they should be ashamed of themselves. You wouldn't think Republicans would be trying to offend and drive off tourist income. I intend to let Ladies Run know what was said about them. Maybe they'll decide to go elsewhere.

We have really repulsive people running things in this county right now. And I'm a Republican.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:34 am

Post Re: Republican Firefighter Insulting Ladies Run?
2 cents.... If you heard him say this...you should file a complaint with the Central Committee. I hate that these people represent me. That kind of statement is appalling.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:46 am

I wish complaining would do some good but the central committee is no better than this guy. They didn't try to stop him or say anything to him. This was a central committee meeting with all of the board there and people running for all of the offices. Nobody said a word. I guess we know what they are now and it isn't what I call Republican.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:58 am

I heard recently that he not only admitted this behavior but also said he was the one who was campaigning for the ambulance tax while he was at a house on an ambulance call for a very sick man.

Now who do you suppose got him to admit all of that? Hmmmmm? ;)

Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:18 pm

BANDBVH scares me, so maybe it was her? :dodge:

Was the firefighter embarrassed or remorseful? Did he admit he was out of line? Those guys (and gals) make me wonder lately how so many unethical people could possibly gather under one roof.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE TUESDAY 7 AM TO 7 PM AT THE CROW HILL FIRE STATION. :please:

Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:35 pm