It is currently Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:14 pm

Meet Mike Graves tomorrow Fairplay and Bailey May 15 

Post Meet Mike Graves tomorrow Fairplay and Bailey May 15
Since no one seems to be posting things on candidates without killing each other, I'll take it on.

Mike will be at the Fair Barn in Fairplay tomorrow from 12 noon until 3 I believe. He set it up so it's his event, I think. If he has hangers on in the way, I'm sorry. I don't know.

Monica will supposedly also be in Fairplay tomorrow collecting petition signatures. I heard she stood out in the snow and had several people sign this week. I hope it was waterproof ink so the clerk doesn't use smudge as an excuse to throw them off.

And there's a free chuckwagon bbq at IdRaHaJe off Co Rd 43 near Bailey that I hear Mike and maybe other candidates will go to but I don't know what time. It's a fundraiser to help kids afford summer camp.

So if you have questions, go see them and ask.

Websites are
http://monicajones2010.com/
http://michaelgraves2010.com/
http://www.tammy4coroner.com/

Fri May 14, 2010 7:53 am

Post Re: Meet Mike Graves tomorrow Fairplay and Bailey May 15
ok I found tomorrow on Mike's calendar and it does say Fair Barn 12 - 3 but no times for other events. Probably morning for the Chuckwagon before going to Fairplay? Not sure about that.

I think there was a note about him being at the Knotty Pine in June, but that was the one where you'd have to put up with Wissels there if the note was right. That always brings down a room :p

Sorry - can't help it. I've been here too long. But get out and meet these new candidates! It's exciting! They're not related to anybody in the government for generations! We have a chance to make changes and clean out some of the family crap. Don't blow it.

Fri May 14, 2010 8:15 am

Post Re: Meet Mike Graves tomorrow Fairplay and Bailey May 15
You probably have to put up with Wissel every place Mike or any candidate goes. Mike makes all the event plans and Silly Lilly shows up like a little puppy lost its way home. Now he has a coroner candidate hanging on his butt. I heard that Lilly is really worried because she's so unpopular so she's trying to get Mike's voters. But a lot of Fred's voters voted for Lilly at assembly so you can't trust her loyalties. She's just trolling for votes where she can no matter how bad it makes her look.

What a pathetic bunch. Doobie and Silly Lilly.

Sat May 15, 2010 7:21 pm