It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:54 pm

Results in our District Elections as available 
Alert A+

Post Results in our District Elections as available
Republican Primary Election results received as of this time:

Chaffee County reports that LeDoux received 1,157 votes to 835 for Van Der Jagt. In the HD60 race, Chaffee County chose Jim Wilson over Steve Collins, by a 1,263 to 671 vote.

Custer County votes LeDoux 491 to Van Der Jagt 356. Custer also chose Wilson over Collins by a vote of 430 to 276.

All counts are before provisional ballot counts, which are usually small in number and will be verified and counted over the next week.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:45 pm
Profile WWW
Alert A+

Post Re: Results in our District Elections as available
CBS4 News in Denver has called the HD 60 race for James Wilson. Still awaiting local results.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:02 pm
Profile WWW

That's some good news so far on the DA. Park County results will be out in 3 or 4 days? LOL

Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:13 pm
Alert A+

Park County reports that Steve Collins beat out Jim Wilson 759 to 505 for HD 60 in this county. Van Der Jagt had a 2 vote lead against LeDoux with a vote of 698 to 696.

For Park County Commissioner in District 1, Mike Brazell beats Gary Bartel with a vote of 729 to 637.

Again, any provisional ballots cast will still be outstanding.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:48 pm
Profile WWW

As usual, Park County is the stupid one. I hope the counting of provisional ballots puts LeDoux on top. I'll never vote for anyone who supported that Monty Dagna mess. Interesting result on the commissioner. A change of pace.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:54 pm
Alert A+

LeDoux won Fremont County with a 3,500 to 1,406 margin over Van Der Jagt.

LeDoux wins re-election.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:01 pm
Profile WWW
Alert A+

Good summary article in the Canon City Daily Record:

http://www.canoncitydailyrecord.com/ci_ ... hom-ledoux

"I'd just like to thank the voters of the 11th Judicial District for their support," LeDoux said. "And I'm looking forward to getting back to work."

Van Der Jagt declined to comment Tuesday evening until she could receive results from the Secretary of State's office.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:06 pm
Profile WWW

Good news on the Gore Dagna loss. The commissioner will just be bullied by the establishment commissioners and other officials with help from the control freak attorney. I hope the new guy does his homework.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:45 am
Alert A+

Park County Unofficial election results - provisional ballots likely not yet included.

http://www.parkco.us/DocumentCenter/Home/View/1157

Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:32 am
Profile WWW

Park County had a "AHH HAAH!" moment and it isn't on every news channel??? Congratulations all you who voted in the only election that matters here. =D>

Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:17 pm

MountainMom wrote:
Park County had a "AHH HAAH!" moment and it isn't on every news channel??? Congratulations all you who voted in the only election that matters here. =D>

It sure made news in the Barnyard. Nice goin. I'm now circling a couple of locations in Fairplay.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:20 pm

We're dead meat anyhow, huh bird? Good hunting.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:33 am

Wonder if Dagna is going to move back to the flats, since she herself said the reason she moved to Fairplay was to run for office.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:45 pm

Good question, Windchime. Does she see the shadow of the bird circling? lol

Let's not forget she made a district judge mad while pulling a campaign stunt in a courtroom. I'm not a lawyer, but doesn't that make practicing law in the district a bit more dicey?

Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:21 pm

Vinnie - funny. Dagna needs to get out and go back to the city. She busted in here where she doesn't belong and put on the stupid straw hat and boots and tried to fake being part of this area. This is the biggest bullet we've dodged in a long time. When she hooked up with the not-sheriff and started in the fake complaint business, she proved she doesn't deserve to be here unless she wants just the corrupt government insider vote. This one will go down in history. And I hope both her and the not-sheriff go down with it. Permanently gone from our politics.

Fred could be a hero again if he'd boot Gore out on his azzz.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:28 pm

Per the current Flume, her husband and kids are still living in the flats. Time for her to go home.

And speaking of the non-sheriff, what has he done with Fred? Is Fred even still around? 'Cause you'd never know it with the non-sheriff running things.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:58 pm

She never really lived here. Dagna was just an invasive species. Fairplay was good enough to try to trick and make fun of, but not good enough for her family. Too bad so much of Fairplay fell for it.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:40 am

Hold on a minute. How can her hub be registered in Centennial and she is registered in Fairplay? Are they separated? What's her residence for tax purposes? Did she file her 2011 income tax separately from her hubby showing that she moved to Fairplay where she served as a local delegate?

Color me confused. Or maybe just skeptical. Too bad the public didn't know about this before the election instead of the fake complaint that made all the headlines. Parkbull and Flume, you missed the boat!

Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:32 am

Beanie wrote:
Hold on a minute. How can her hub be registered in Centennial and she is registered in Fairplay? Are they separated? What's her residence for tax purposes? Did she file her 2011 income tax separately from her hubby showing that she moved to Fairplay where she served as a local delegate?

Color me confused. Or maybe just skeptical. Too bad the public didn't know about this before the election instead of the fake complaint that made all the headlines. Parkbull and Flume, you missed the boat!

The problem is The Flume doesn't have any political sense to understand the hardcore issues. They are the community paper and should have been more diligent in the investigation. The story in the latest paper focused on the date she became "eligible" to vote in the county. We all know she registered. That made the whole story a "duh moment" in print. The paper didn't look at the issues you raised, which are pretty serious.

I guess The Flume found the rabbit hole in the barnyard. But if you drink the kool aid, your vision gets screwed up. I was certainly surprised to see the wrong issue discussed and the right issues ignored. A potentially great story about yet another political atrocity in the county turned into an uninteresting sound byte.

I hear Dagna plans to sell her luggage to the highest bidder when she leaves the county. It's from the Carpetbagger line!

Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:43 pm

:)) Carpetbagger line. Good one. :P

The Flume does a pretty good job with a lot of stories, but they just don't understand the whole party process of getting on the ballot. It has nothing to do with registering by Feb. She went to caucus, became a delegate, and voted herself on the ballot and probably never changed her residence on income tax, parent lists, and a whole host of things before declaring she was a resident for a month. If she was. I don't know, but isn't that the point? She may not have been eligible to be a delegate to assembly but we'll never know that now, if it's left up to the paper. She definitely can't represent Park County. She's just not part of it and we're not fooled.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:00 pm